Alimente os Peixes!!!!

21 março 2010

BlasFêmeas nº 13


BlasFêmeas é
Capa e Mixagem by Sara_Evil
Acervo by LOIRINHA MÁ®, Chacal & Nosostros
Produção, Apresentação & Mau Humor by LOIRINHA MÁ®

PLAYLIST

01 - It's Only Rock 'n' Roll - Rolling Stones
02 - Abertura (background Star Me Up - Rolling Stones)
03 - Miss You - Rolling Stones
04 - I Was Made For Loving You - Kiss
05 - I'm An Animal - Kiss
06 - Reptiles - Them Crooked Vulture
07 - Elephants - Them Crooked Vulture
08 - Close to You - Jimmi Rip
09 - Insanity Please - Jimmi Rip
10 - Chamada dos Blogs Parceiros (background Walk This Way - Aerosmith)
11 - Milk Cow Blues - Aerosmith
12 - Push Comes to Shove - Aerosmith
13 - Hell's Session - Livin' Blues
14 - Black Panther - Livin' Blues
15 - Turtle Blues - Janis Joplin
16 - I Need a Man to Love
17 - Heartbreaker - Free
18 - Guy Stevens Blues - Free
19 - I Can't Quit You Baby - Blues Deluxe
20 - I Never Say - Blues Deluxe
21 - Fechamento (background Red House - Jimi Hendrix)
22 - Red House - Indigenous
23 - I Wonder Why - Indigenous
24 - Oye Como Va - Santana
25 - Se a Cabo - Santana


Nenhum comentário: